You must book online through mind-body.
To see what is available and to book please head over to the "Register Now" page and book through our branded web portal or directly through the mind-body app.
Once you have paid please go back and confirm that the date is no longer listed as available to book. If it is still listed that means you just bought a party package and it still needs to be assigned to a timeslot!
Parties should be scheduled a minimum of seven days in advance. No glitter or confetti.
Unfortunately, we are no longer doing special requests for times, dates, or extra participants.
Class Based Parties!
We can accommodate up to 14 students. No more than 14 students is possible.
All participants under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian. Waivers are available on site or can be printed and brought in.
If an attendee is more then 15 mins late and or misses the warm up they will not be able to participate.
Two hours worth of classes!
These classes include a warm up, games, aerial, and ground props. The aerial portion is the focus and we typically introduce sling, single point trapeze, and lyra.
When you arrive a table and chairs will be set up and ready for you!
After there is one hour of free time for cake and gifts. Games can be structured during this time but most kids really enjoy having some free time. We do supply hula hoops, balls, juggling equipment, and more for the attendees to explore with. Adults typically enjoy using this time to relax and catch up.
We supply everything but the drinks, food, and cake! The tables will be set with plastic table covers, paper plates, disposable cups, and cutlery. We cannot promise colors or themes but we will send you a questionnaire before the party to see what we are able to accommodate based on your wishes.
$350 for the three hours.
Please check out the register now page on the website to see available dates!
Waiver: Blank Waiver
One week before the party please e-mail Ji[email protected] with the answer to these questions:
- How many participants are you expecting?
- How many people do you expect to stay and watch?
- What is the age range of the attendees?
- Do you plan on serving food? If so, what? We have no restrictions I like to know what to set out!
- Do you have gift bags for attendees?
- What is the name and age of the guest of honor, if there is one?
- What type of music do they like?
- Is there a theme for the party? We cannot guarantee anything specific but if we can accommodate, we would love to try!
Just looking to rent the space?
Our mats roll back and our aerial equipment can be pulled to the highest point in the ceilings to create an open concept.
We have chairs and tables for up to 50 people.
We supply tables, chairs, and the bounce house.
$350 for three hours.
These parties can be booked on Saturdays from 3pm-6pm.
You must book online through mind-body.
To see what is available and to book please visit this link:
One week before the party please email Ji[email protected] with the answer to these questions:
- What type of event is this?
- Will you be using the bounce house?
- How many people are you expecting?
- Would you like seating for all or if there is a certain number of chairs you would like set up?
- What type of food will you be bringing? We have no restrictions I just like to know what type of utensils and things like that to have ready!
- Do you have any extra decor you planned on bringing in that we should be aware of to make room for? If you plan on coming early for set up, any time after 2pm is great, just let us know when you plan on arriving!
- Do you have any outside companies coming? Things like entertainment or anything else we should be aware of for set-up spacing.
- If there is a guest of honor, what is their name?
- Do you plan on handing out gift bags?
- What kind of music do you/they prefer?
- Do you have a theme or a color scheme?
- Are there any special requests?
Optional Add Ons For A Fee:
Juggling Circus Show-
10 Minute Show $120
20 Minute Show $160
30 Minute show $200
This show is subcontracted
If you have a preferred vendor please feel free to bring them in. Just let us know if they need anything special set up!